Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tip of the Day: Onesie removal

I have often felt so bad taking onsies and other outfits off as they will get stuck on M's head or around her neck if I don't stretch them out first. . .Then guess what? The neck is stretched out and hangs out down on her chest instead of around her neck. (Not too big a deal as she is a baby but still annoying.)

Anyways the other night at work I saw a mom taking off the onesie from the top down over the body. I talked to her for a bit about why and it was because her baby didn't like things going over his head. M doesn't mind but nonetheless I tried it today and it was way easier and Madison didn't get almost strangled!

So if you are like me and have a kid with a big head. . .try taking onsies down to get them off.

You can also put them on this way I suppose if they really don't like clothes being put over their head.

Give it a try and let me know your thoughts. . .

Also if you have any great tips that go along with this please post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment