Saturday, May 28, 2011

A blog with a purpose. . .

I told you I wasnt good at blogging. I haven't written anything over the last 3 months. Now Madison is almost 4 months. She is smiling, cooing, and even giggled for the first time today. She is sleeping well (in her crib since about 2 months old) except for the last week (I think she might be teething but how do we really know until that first tooth breaks through). She loves it when I sing to her (favorite songs are Blue skies and rainbows and Shake the Sillies out).

So because I haven't been great at the updates I have decided to give my blog more of a purpose. I am constantly getting phone calls and questions from friends and families with children about what to do in . . . situation. I don't always have all of the answers but since I have been working at a pediatric clinic I have learned many things about treating children and their ailments that I did not know before. Since I had Madison I am constantly asking questions and learning new things for taking care of babies and keeping them healthy.

I am excited and looking forward to sharing these things with you all. Some will be very specific to the knowledge I have obtained on my current job and some will be Nursing 101 type things that I learned early on in school.

Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment